* Is it wrong to spend upwards of an hour on an exercise bike watching…the food channel?
* When men say they like a woman with ‘a bit of meat on her bones’, do they really mean it or do they only say it because they think that’s what we want to hear? I mean, I’ve never seen a woman with ‘a bit of meat on her bones’ in playboy, a porn movie or on anything on tv except “The Biggest Loser”.
* Should I make creme brulee, tart tatin, a flourless chocolate cake, a lemon meringue, a caramel tart, a citrus tart or a cheesecake for dessert on Sunday?
* If food and bondage came together in a wonderful fusion, would it be called Foodage?
* Do I spend too much time thinking about food?
*What it will be like having Master home every night from now on…it’s been nearly two years, so it’s kind of like learning to live together all over again.
* Was I as annoying when I was a teenager as the 30 or so teenagers I have the unfortunate pleasure of sharing the bus with every morning?
* Does Kim Kardashian’s butt look as big in real life as it does on tv?
* Can I psyche myself into cleaning the house if I drink enough caffeine?
* Why does the poodle pup insists on sitting in front of the fire until he overheats and starts panting…and why he doesn’t move away so I can get some heat FFS!!!??
* How much butter is in a stick? (our butter comes in 250g packets)
* In the same vein, how much ice cream is in a quart? (our ice cream comes in 2 litre, 4 litre and 6 litre tubs)
* Why do people in the UK still talk about weight in pounds and stones, but in the US it’s only pounds?
* Is corn syrup made of corn? (for the record, we don’t really use it in Australia and it’s quite hard to find)
* Why is most cheese in the US a disturbing shade of orange and is it true you can get cheese in cans?
*Do I spend too much time looking at recipes and food blogs?
*Do I spend too much time wondering about really random stuff?