- Wrinkles on the tops of your toes are a sign that you’re no longer twenty one and perhaps your breasts have headed south
- Wearing three layers of clothing so you don’t freeze your ass off on the ridiculously-air-contioned bus is great – wearing three layers of clothing anywhere outside the bus is just ridiculous, when it’s this hot
- Having to do “Security Compliance Training” at work when the most ‘secret’ thing you have access to is the locked restroom, is a joke
- Even if you have four-day weekends, the weekend is never long enough
- Drinking coffee at nine o’clock at night is a death sentence for sleep (you would think that after thirty two years I would of learned this by now)
- Buying a ‘firm’ pillow for ‘side-sleepers’ is good in theory when you are a side-sleeper, but when you keep waking up on your back, maybe you need to accept the fact that you’re not a side-sleeper
- The house smells much less like a stable now that I’ve moved chaffie (our new hemp rope addition) out of the lounge room
- 121 strokes seems to be a lot of strokes when racked up as punishment, but requiring me to be in his bed before 9am on my days off in order not to get punishment strokes is like asking a woman in the throes of PMS to ‘chill out’ i.e. stoopid
Thoughts later in the day…
- Trying to brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush that has gone flat is really, really hard
- Growing veggies is great when they grow, but a total bitch when they die on you
- There are only ten days difference between a mangey unattractive poodle and a fluffy white cute poodle
- Why the hell do I have to lick Master’s bum?
- Now that I’m pms-ing who else in the blog community is synced up with me?
- Once again, why the hell do I have to lick Master’s bum?