In an effort to lift the mood around here, I thought we might play a little game. Hermione did something similar to this a while back, so I thought I might give it a go too, but with a twist.
Below you’ll see ten statements about me, but only one of them is false. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to guess which statement is false. Leave your answer in a comment and if you get it correct, I’ll award you the “I’m an innernets smartipants!” award which you can display proudly forever and ever because you should be proud of knowing a freakish amount about me.
So without further ado, here are my ten true? statements:
1. I often stuff catalogues and random pieces of paper down my underpants at work to take into the toilet to read because I get freakishly bored when I crap.
2. I’ve actually had a couple of secret releases in the privacy of my bedroom since my no-release-without-permission rule came into effect a couple of months back.
3. I weigh less now than I did when I was eleven years old.
4. I’ve never read a Harry Potter book.
5. I couldn’t swim until I was about nine years old because I used to be totally scared of having my head under water.
6. I had a goldfish in Japan that I named ‘Harrison’ because I used to be in love with Harrison Ford.
7. The first song I ever sang at karaoke was “The Rose” by Bette Midler.
8. I’ve never cut myself or hit myself, but I have poured hot wax on myself and stuck thumbtacks in my nipples.
9. I have shoplifted something.
10. I failed my first driving test because I did a parallel park ‘too perfectly’.
Are you going to be the winner of the “I’m an innernets smartipants!” award??? (Remember, only one of them is false!)
This post will self-destruct in twenty seconds….
(See the answer here)