Well, I had a full, busy day. I set fire to the kitchen and watched the last episode of Dexter season 4. What did you do?
I have to say that episode was a killer (pun intended) and I wasn’t prepared for it at all. Damn…Even though I’m uberly glad that particular character has been disposed of, it was still a shock. Now I have to wait for a year (???) before the next season makes its way down under. That’s reason #352 that I’m not enamoured with Australia – shit takes forever to get here.
Oh and the setting fire to the kitchen bit. Yeah, well, the jury is still out as to whether the cause was actually me or not, but all I can say is that it was disturbing to see flames licking around my spice rack. Just for future reference, don’t keep your roll of kitchen paper over your gas open-flame stove. Not a good idea – ever.
Fortunately Master was here to douse the flames and everything was good. We now need to repurchase our entire spice collection though and that will be a slightly costly exercise. So maybe keeping your spices over your gas open-flame stove is also not a good idea.