Bree! Congratulations! Bree scored 12/15 to take the crown.
Sephani came in second with the same score, but was a little later with her answers.
Third place goes to the anonymous person who answered eight titles correctly.
Fourth place goes to Ashley with 7/15.
Shout-outs also go to Ellen, Carina & Nightfall for having a go 🙂
The answers were:
1. Turner and Hooch – I still have nightmares about the dog drool.
2. Grosse Pointe Blank – I like a lot of John Cusack’s early stuff. Recently he has only been in crap.
3. Reservoir Dogs – I gave all my sex toys names like Mr Purple, Mr Pink, Mr Blue, before I ever saw the movie. I’d like to say that that proves I’m funny, but I think the jury is still out on my comical talent.
4. Kill Bill – I didn’t enjoy it as much as Pulp Fiction, but it was okay.
5. The Breakfast Club – Ahhh…the eighties…need I say more?
6. The Devil Wears Prada – I enjoy watching movies where people are made into other people’s bitches.
7. Raising Arizona – This is one of those movie titles that doesn’t make me want to watch the movie, but when I did see it, I quite enjoyed it.
8. Fatal Attraction – Remember how controversial this movie was in its time?
9. She’s the Man – I always enjoy movies involving boarding schools for some reason.
10. A Fish Called Wanda – I can’t believe only one person got this! I thought the seafood reference would help, but alas no.
11. 27 Dresses – See 14.
12. Lost in Translation – This is definitely a movie I didn’t like. Everyone else seems to love it and I’m not sure why.
13. Crocodile Dundee – It still makes me cringe as an Australia, but it was funny in its time.
14. Knocked up – I really liked this movie due to it having Katherine Heigl in it. I’ve never seen Grey’s Anatomy, but the thought of Katherine being in it kind of makes me want to watch it.
15. The Lost Boys – I stopped eating fried rice for many years after seeing this one.