1. Fail moment in the last week?
It would either be walking out of the toilet at work with my skirt tucked into my underwear, or not realising that the time on my mobile was 7 minutes late and getting on the wrong bus, then getting off the wrong bus and telling other people that it was the right bus when it was actually the wrong bus.
2. Most memorable job?
This one is a toss-up between being a doughie (the person who goes in at 7am and makes the dough) at pizza hut and being a stand-in-the-hotel-lobby-and-look-foreign chick in Japan.
3. Favourite pizza topping?
Teriyaki chicken with mayonnaise and crunchy seaweed. Yummo.
4. Most embarrassing CD?
Well, it’s not exactly a CD, but the first cassette tape I ever received was given to me by my mother and it was The Best of Bread.
I was 8 years old, it was 1985 and she gave me Bread.
Madonna? Wham? No…Bread.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Rum and raisin as the most ‘normal’ one and wasabi as the most ‘quirky’ one.
7. What do you miss most?
8. Last thing you ate?
A granny smith apple. I’ve got a thing for granny smiths at the moment – just can’t get enough, but they have to be crispy and pucker-your-lips sour.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Whether they look gay or not.
10. Most painful experience with contacts?
Putting one in and not realising that a piece of hair was trapped between contact and eyeball. Then seeing the hair and deciding to pull it without noticing that said hair was UNDER contact.
11. Movie you want to see?
Toy Story 3 – preferably in 3D.
12. Weirdest thing you’ve had in bed?
Boots and an eggplant.
13. What book(s) are you reading?
Magician (for the 1200th time) in bed and whatever I can grab on the way to the toilet.
14. Word you edge into every conversation to make yourself sound superior?
15. Name you thought would be really cool to give the fruit of your loins without really thinking it through?
Xchyler – or any similar name that requires you to have a good supply of phlegm for correct pronunciation.
16. Thing you think you’re slightly too anal about?
Arranging all the spoons and forks the same way in the cutlery drawer. It drives me insane when M puts them in there the wrong way around!!
17. Thing you wish you were slightly more anal about?
Oral hygiene – I always get in trouble from the dentist for my lack of flossing.
18. Proud moment?
Lighting the fire with only three firelighters *beams*
19. Dish you can cook with confidence?
Anything Japanese -except deep-fried stuff. I’m not a frying girl. Oil scares me.
20. Reason why you’re doing a meme instead of a real blog?
I suck at thinking of blog topics lately and there’s just so much stuff I could blog about but don’t even know where to start.